GURU SHISHYA PARAMPARA



Hi friends,


Due to the heavy  work in office, I coudn't post any article for a  long


time. Since last post,  I'm thinking of  those great guru shishyas, whos  


name  is  that much familior  in south  Indian classical  field as much as


Drona  &;  Arjuna  in  Bharata; Tiger  and  their  shadow  of  Carnatic 

Classical   Music -


Tiger Varadacharya and M D Ramanathan


I read the greatness of  these  guru  and  shishya  in  a  kannada  book


'Sangeetha Samaya'; I thought let me translate the article and  i started


to  search  in  google for extra  things to add this, but when I found the


site in the name of  MDR, I  really   wondered;  immediately I  thought


"no need of any translation, let give a link to the site"





GURU.......... TIGER












SHISHYA ................. SHADOW OF THE TIGER........